creative labs ct4780 driver Download
Creative CT4780 Driver
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! PCI Sound Card
Cinematic surround sound from DVD movies (creative ct4780)
with PowerDVD software featuring DTS-ES ® and Dolby Digital ® EX decoding enjoy cinematic DVD movie experiences . (Requires download via Internet connection).
Sound Blaster Live! ct4780 is the top audio solution for your games,
movies, CDs and other digital entertainment. With its support for
todays leading audio standard, Environmental Audio, Sound Blaster
Live! Value creates real-life multi-dimensional sound and multi-textured
acoustical environments for the most realistic 3D audio experience.
Its powerful EMU10K1 audio processor delivers audio at optimum CPU
performance with the highest fidelity and absolute clarity. Combine
it with a four-speaker set-up and youll experience realistic 3D
audio, Environmental Audio in supported games, and enjoy your movies
with true surround sound. The Live!Ware upgrade program will keep
your Sound Blaster Live! Value card up to date with continual upgrades
supporting future technologies, functionality, and features. For
digital entertainment enthusiasts and gamers looking for added value,
nothing comes close to Sound Blaster Live! Value - the best choice
for experiencing the best of digital entertainment and gaming.
If your Sound Blaster card is one of the following cards, you can download and install the file capp_setupus.exe .
- Creative Ensoniq AudioPCI (CT4810, CT4811, CT4812, CT4815 and CT4816)
- Vibra 128 (CT4810, CT4811, CT4812, CT4815 & CT4816)
- Sound Blaster PCI 128 (CT4750/CT4751)
- Sound Blaster PCI 64 with the 1370 or 1371 chipset *
- Sound Blaster PCI 128 (CT4700) with the 1370 or 1371 chipset *
* There are no driver updates for PCI 128 (CT4700) and PCI 64 cards based on the ES1370, ES1371 and ES1373 Chipsets for Windows Me/2000/XP - you must use the drivers built into these operating systems. ( as per creative support site)
It is important to download and save the necessary files into the same directory, otherwise, the installation will not proceed. Please refer to the README.TXT file for further details.
If you have a PCI 128/Vibra 128/PCI 64 soundcard that has either one of the following CT model numbers or chipset numbers, contact the PC manufacturer for drivers:
- 550x where x is a number between 0 and 9
To have full functionality of the Sound Blaster PCI , you will also need to download the waveset files. These wavesets contain the instruments the soundcard's synthesizer requires for full functionality. There are three wavesets (2MB, 4MB and 8MB). The difference between these Waveset files lies in the sound quality, the larger the better, as more samples/octaves are incorporated.
eapci2m.ecw (2 Megabyte Waveset for Sound Blaster PCI 16/64/128 )
eapci4m.zip (4 Megabyte Waveset for Sound Blaster PCI 16/64/128 )
eapci8m.ecw (8 Megabyte Waveset for Sound Blaster PCI 16/64/128 )
Download selected file, unzip if required and copy the extracted file to your C:\Windows\System directory. To ensure they are loaded on system startup, follow the steps below.
- Select - Start - Settings - Control Panel - System - Device Manager
- Double click Sound, Video and Game Controllers
- Double click your soundcard entry and select - Properties - Settings - Load Waveset
- Click on Browse and select C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM
- Select the eapcixm.ecw file
- Click on Apply
- Restart your system.
- PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card
- Installation CD
- Quick Start leaflet
||24-Bit/96kHz up to 7.1
||104dB (20kHz Low-pass filter, A-Weighted)
|Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise at 1kHz:
||0.007% (20kHz Low-pass filter)
||X-Fi Crystalizer, X-Fi CMSS-3D Virtual,
X-Fi CMSS-3D Headphone
|Line in / Microphone In:
||Shared 1/8” mini jack
||4x 1/8” mini jacks
|Intel HD Audio Compatible Front Panel Header: